Virtual Assistant

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My 10 Most Current Client Projects

This is a list of the ten most current projects I am in the process of or have completed since the beginning of March; give you any ideas how much time I can save you?

1. Data entry & reconciliation of three months of data, including four credit cards & a checking account.

2. Researching what VA benefits Mr. F is eligible for.

3. Planning a sun garden to go out front of a small local cafe. I'm looking for a plant that I saw in a catalog that seems to glow at night; it will coincide with the name of the business: Moonlight Cafe'

4. Redesigning an office virtually using pictures. I've teamed up with a successful stager in order to do this.

5. Updating all social media and professional association's profiles for a small business owner.

6. Posting ads on the free classified web sites I can find.

7. Looking for pickup accessories for an F150 SuperCrew, the owner is looking for ways to organize her childrens toys, books and cds so they are all over.

8. Finding the best pricing and ordering office supplies.

9. Helping to setup a Dave Ramsey budget payoff plan for a client attending Financial Peace University.

10. Paying bills online, exporting the data to a file that I then email to the client for review and then log onto their computer and reconciling all the credit card and checking accounts.

After I'm done for the day working on client projects, I recheck email, send some Tweets, do laundry, and start 'keeping': the house, horses and kids! Oh yeah, the dog and cat too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our blog!